INITIAL SCOPING CONSULTATION - Details
How much does it cost?
The Scoping Consultation is a private and confidential one hour, Skype or phone consultation. One to three people can participate in the session. The cost of the session is $140 plus GST. To access our services you have to be 18 years and older.
What to expect.
During this session, FCR Affiliates will listen until they full understand your situation and have a clear picture of people and processes involved. They will support you to ensure that you understand the core issues and work alongside you towards an agreeable outcome.
Many of our clients have found the FCR Scoping Consultation so informative that no further support was required as they were able to implement their resolution plans without further assistance. In more complex cases, further meetings, additional support from either our suite of services or other professional providers may need to be considered. In such cases, a written quotation is provided.
Benefits to you
- Confidence in your choices, right from the start.
- Provide an independent perspective with your best interest at heart.
- Discuss what you can do yourself and where independent professional support is needed.
- Avoid emotional escalation and reactive actions by retaining a strategic focus.
- Name core and peripheral issues, limiting behaviours, risk factors, expensive pitfalls and blind spots.
- Combine legal, out of court processes, private, government and not-for-profit support.
- Retain control of financial, time and emotional costs.
How to book
You can book a INITIAL SCOPING CONSULTATION through our online booking system. If your preferred time is not available, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively contact us here.