- We need to collect personal data to provide our service to you, including our invoicing and other internal processes. You must make sure that all data supplied is complete and accurate.
- The data we collect includes names, addresses, contact information such as phone numbers and email contacts and personal details such as age, gender, ethnicity which form part of the subject of the dispute or conflict.
- If you do not provide phone contact information, we will not be able to call you to schedule a consultation.
- Under Privacy Act you have the right to access your personal information and have it updated or corrected.
- We will not disclose your personal information outside of First Call™ Resolution services except if by agreement other support services need to be engaged with as part of the resolution process, if we need to do so to safeguard a child or vulnerable adult, to prevent a crime from occurring or to otherwise comply with a legal requirement.
- We will keep your data only for as long as is needed to provide the service. Where we need to keep a smaller amount of data as part of our invoicing and accounts systems, we will keep this only for as long as we have to for the purposes of complying with requirements.
- Personal data is held electronically on computer systems protected by passwords and by anti-virus software. Electronic backups are also password protected. Personal data is also held in paper form in locked files.
- When we no longer need to hold your personal data, it will be securely destroyed.
- No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. While we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us.
- Accordingly, any information, including personal data in any email, document or form, which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
- You may not use our website, or any of it’s content, to access, defame, stalk or harass others or interfere with any computer system or data (whether by hacking, introducing viruses or other means) other than accessing services as intended by us.
- Our website may contain links to third party websites. Those websites are not under our control, and so we are not responsible for the content or the links contained in those websites.
- Your payment is processed through eWAY Payment Gateway. eWAY secures all your customer and credit-card data with military-grade software and servers, and the highest level of encryption available. First Call Resolution will not store or transfer any of your credit card information. All data is transferred using eWAYs secure servers.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by First Call Resolution or any outside parties.
- All transactions are performed under 256 Bit SSL Certificate.
- For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.co.nz.